For adidas & Reebok we are looking for an assistant manager paid social (Europe):
You understand how we achieve eCom goals in Europe by deploying social campaigns and coordinate and optimize adidas’ day-to-day paid social activities. You will be responsible for campaign planning of lower funnel brand campaigns throughout EMEA for both adidas and Reebok. The role holder will be required to plan and deliver profitable paid social campaigns through our agency/vendors using best practices across the conversion funnel (prospecting and retargeting). You will report directly to the Paid Social Manager and your location is Amsterdam.
You are experienced with running these and aware that the success of the campaigns depends on your spot on briefing to our media agency, MediaCom. Besides this you master the art of establishing a strategy, defining targets, content, copy, planning and more. Together with MediaCom UK, you’ll be responsible for a spotless execution and activation of the social campaigns in Europe.
the key responsibilities are:
- Plan and set up EU lower funnel paid social brand activities for adidas and Reebok to deliver profitable campaigns to achieve our KPIs
- Work with the agency to manage day-to-day campaign operations across various social media platforms
- Drive ROMI in lower funnel brand paid social campaigns for all EMEA markets
- Manage the production and QA process of creative assets for performance advertising via our in-house creative, and digital activation teams
- Work cross-functionally and align with the Newsroom (brand team) on platform positioning and ensure social media plans adhere to Newsroom guidelines.
- Align and execute pan-European campaigns across Brand & eCom [shared responsibility between Newsroom and MAT Paid Social]
- Work with the Paid Social Marketing Manager to execute the paid social strategy, and deliver positive return on investment
what we expect you to bring:
- Experience with the above
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, with 3 – 5 years paid social experience gained from social media/programmatic agency or advertiser, with a clear focus on sales campagnes
- Solid knowledge about Facebook and Instagram are must haves
- Knowledge about Twitter and Snapchat is a nice to have
- Living in the Netherlands
- Proactive attitude, you identify opportunities and grab these. You have strong communication and presentation skills, are accurate and highly skilled with figures and data
You’ll be working with a high-energy team of performance marketing experts, CRM specialists, data analysts and a leading programmatic agency to test, scale, and optimize large-budget advertising campaigns.
Adidas in Amsterdam is an informal organization with short, open communication lines and a blended, inspiring culture that is built out of many different nationalities. What unites us is the love for sport combined with our best of class mentality and pride for our beautiful brands adidas and Reebok.
Adidas is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Adidas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
do you want to know more?
Excited about this job and you tick all the boxes? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect with you soon.