For adidas & Reebok we are looking for a display programmatic specialist (Europe):
As display programmatic specialist you are responsible for managing the strategic direction of Programmatic Display media in support of the activation of our performance and lower funnel campaigns throughout EMEA for both adidas a Reebok. You will be the programmatic specialist in advertising technologies such as ad servers, DSP’s, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, dynamic creative tooling, audience modelling and bid management. Furthermore, you will be required to plan and deliver profitable media campaigns through our agency/vendors using best practices across the conversion funnel (awareness, retargeting and prospecting). You will report directly to the Programmatic Display Manager.
the key responsibilities are:
• Taking full end-to-end responsibility of Display Programmatic and setting discipline leadership across performance media agendas.
• Working closely with our media agency for campaign planning. Management and execution to deliver against media and business outcome KPIs, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimisation.
• Harness 1st party data sets to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes.
• Collaborate with the audience manager to build audiences based on campaign strategies.
• Establish comprehensive campaign analysis and optimise campaign using reporting platforms.
• Ensure the right creative format and naming convention are used, fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach.
• Establishing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Performance media revenue, ROAS and cost of sale target.
what we expect you to bring:
• Bachelor degree and 1 – 2 years relevant experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side.
• Good understanding of programmatic advertising based on hands-on experience of managing display and video campaigns, across multiple channels and devices.
• The ability to demonstrate delivery of results across large scale performance campaigns.
• A solid understanding of display and programmatic technology (e.g., DSPs, CRM). Knowledge of Campaign Manager, DV360, IAS.
• Good working knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management/implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns, and working with CRM, with experience of creating audience segments, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
• A passion for data analysis, you must have experience in using Adobe, Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
• Google ADS experience is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships
• High attention to detail; strong analytical skills and excellent organizational & planning abilities.
• Proficient in written & spoken English, an additional European language be beneficial.
You’ll be working with a high-energy team of performance marketing experts, CRM specialists, data analysts and a leading programmatic agency to test, scale, and optimize large-budget advertising campaigns.
Adidas in Amsterdam is an informal organization with short, open communication lines and a blended, inspiring culture that is built out of many different nationalities. What unites us is the love for sport combined with our best of class mentality and pride for our beautiful brands adidas and Reebok.
Adidas is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
do you want to know more?
Excited about this job and you tick all the boxes? Please send an email to email@example.com and we will connect with you soon.