For adidas we are recruiting a media measurement & audience manager (emea) with about 4 years of experience in setting the measurement guidelines of upper and lower funnel campaigns
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
We are adidas, consumer obsessed, eager to optimize purposeful media and believe measuring makes us learn and improve.
The role holder is responsible for setting the measurement guidelines of our upper and lower funnel campaigns throughout EMEA for both adidas and Reebok working closely with our media agency. Additionally, this person will support consumer-relevant strategy deployment to enable best-in class audience media execution under our audience manager lead.
Role & Responsibilities:
As main responsible for the measurement of our media activation, you contribute to the media strategy and show that all the great work that is done by peers is paying off and how we can replicate success and pinpoint improvement areas.
As Measurement Manager, you focus on the effective deployment of measurement plans across campaigns and activations to foster ongoing learning and improving cross functions.
This role is all about supporting consumer-relevant media strategy deployment to enable best-in -class media execution. You dive into the potential behind data, spot-on reporting and grab every chance for improvement. You drive the execution of our audience media strategy: pushing insights & relevant analysis for best-in class audience targeting.
You are that creative, curious person with amazing presentation skills that loves to share the story behind data to stakeholders in a way that they understand it. You are capable to decipher a clear measurement plan from a marketing or business objective. You can go wild for top-notch audience analysis but still, you keep your boots on the ground by utilizing your hands-on mentality and flawless reporting skills.
We believe you need to bring about 4 years of relevant experience to be able to deliver in this role.
- Media Activation team
- Our External agency
- eCom teams incl. analytics/buying/planning teams
- Brand Marketing and Newsroom teams
- Global Digital team
- Local brand comms
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3-4 years relevant experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side.
- Good understanding of advertising based on hands-on experience of managing / planning campaigns, across multiple channels and devices.
- Good Knowledge of Campaign Manager, DV360, IAS, Facebook Business Manager…
- The ability to demonstrate delivery of results across large scale performance campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of measurement methodology (MMM, Attribution, In-Platform measurement, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management/implementation, and working with CRM, with experience of creating audience segments, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
- A passion for data analysis, you must have experience in using Adobe, Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
You’ll be working with a high-energy team of performance marketing experts, CRM specialists, data analysts and a leading programmatic agency to test, scale, and optimize large-budget advertising campaigns.
Adidas in Amsterdam is an informal organization with short, open communication lines and a blended, inspiring culture that is built out of many different nationalities. What unites us is the love for sport combined with our best of class mentality and pride for our beautiful brands adidas and Reebok.
Adidas is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
do you want to know more?
Excited about this job and you tick all the boxes? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or scan the QR code with your mobile phone and send a WhatsApp message to Nicolette and I will connect with you soon.